1.agv when carrying goods to the elevator door;
2.agv sends a request signal through WIFI to request the use of elevator;
3. The elevator opens the door after receiving the signal from the AGV control system, and requires the elevator to open normally;
4. The AGV control system sends a driving command to the agv car after receiving the elevator feedback signal;
5. After the agv car enters the elevator, the elevator issues floor instructions and shuts down the elevator;
6. After reaching the designated floor, the elevator door is opened and the door opening signal is sent to the AGV control system;
7. The AGV receives the system command and sends a normally open signal to the elevator door. The AGV exits the elevator to complete the control.
The elevator provides control requirements:
1. I / O ports for elevators going up and down floors;
2. Normally open door opening signal I / O port;
3. I / O port of elevator door closing signal;
4. Floor I / O port;
5. Open / close door in place signal I / O port;
6. I / O port signal of arrival floor;
7. Provide the routing path of the control cable, the routing path of the network cable, and the DC 24V power supply (which can be provided by the external).