1. The AGV positioning is accurate.
2. No other positioning facilities are needed on the ground
3. The driving path can be flexible and adaptable to a variety of on-site environments. It is the advanced navigation method preferred by many AGV manufacturers at home and abroad.
4. High technology.
Laser navigation AGV technical disadvantages:
1. High cost and relatively harsh environmental requirements (outside light, ground requirements, visibility requirements, etc.).
2. The price of laser navigation equipment is high.
3. Laser navigation equipment is suitable for unobstructed environment.
4. The cost of reflectors is high.
At present, laser navigation technology has become the mainstream solution of domestic and foreign AGV manufacturers. Due to its high positioning accuracy, flexible route changes, mature navigation technology and other factors, laser navigation has become popular.