Advantages of laser navigation technology:
1. The AGV is positioned accurately.
2, the ground does not need other positioning facilities
3, the driving path can be flexible and adaptable, can be suitable for a variety of on-site environments, it is the advanced navigation method that many AGV manufacturers at home and abroad have adopted preferentially.
4, the technology is tall.
Laser navigation technology shortcomings:
1. High cost and relatively harsh environmental requirements (external light, ground requirements, visibility requirements, etc.).
2. The price of laser navigation equipment is high.
3. Laser navigation equipment is suitable for unobstructed environments.
4. The cost of the reflector is high.
At present, laser navigation technology has become the mainstream solution for AGV manufacturers at home and abroad. Laser navigation has become popular due to its high positioning accuracy, flexible circuit changes, and mature navigation technology.